2018 Competition is CLOSED
- ELIGIBILITY: Students in grades 10, 11 & 12 are eligible whether or not they have received a Challenge award.
- ENTRY: go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2018TCP to submit your entry or scan the QR Code below:
- DEADLINE for ENTRIES: The competition closes at Friday, March 2, 2018 at 11:59 PM
- SELECTION: All student information is removed from entries in the review process.
- Schools will be contacted by phone regarding students being reviewed as a finalist.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: 3 Finalists will be announced Monday, March 19, 2018 via an email blast to the schools.
- CONSENT: Consent forms will be sent to the finalists through their school administration for a guardian signature acknowledging:
- Parent/guardian awareness of their child’s status as a finalist in The Challenge Program, Inc. competition
- Agreement by parent/guardian to assure adult accompaniment at the event with their child
- Permission for their child to be videotaped and photographed and the student’s image to be used by
The Challenge Program, Inc., for placement on social media, our website, www.tcpinc.org, and press releases.
- If consent forms are not received, the student will no longer be eligible and an alternate student will be named.
- CRYSTAL OWL GALA: Thursday, April 26, 2018, at the Heinz History Center, Pittsburgh, PA.
- EVENT DETAILS:
- All Finalists must be accompanied by at least one adult and up to two adult guests may attend for free!
- Valet Parking will be free of charge.
- Two school representatives and two business sponsor representatives will be invited to attend for free!
- Student of the Year Winner will be announced during the event in Pittsburgh.
- To view past Student of the Year Winners and Finalists go to tcpinc.org/events-4/
- To receive the CASH AWARD AND ANY HONORS, student finalists MUST be present at the Pittsburgh event.