The Competition closes in...
Student of the Year Tips & Guidelines
DATES TO REMEMBER:
March 3 – competition closes (#4)
March 8 – 10 semi-finalists announced (#5)
March 19 – 3 Top finalists announced (#7)
1. Be sure to watch your school’s 2020 Assembly.
If you don’t know the YouTube link, we can send it to you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org WITH THE NAME OF YOUR SCHOOL.
2. Watch the 2020 Student of the Year videos. www.tcpinc.org/2020-student-of-the-year/.
3. Think about your responses to the questions. Review your answers. You can change your answers up until the time you submit the entry.
4. The competition closes on March 3, 2021 at 11:45 PM.
5. We will announce the 10 semi-finalists on March 8, 2021.
6. If you are among the 10 semi-finalists, you will be contacted through your school and asked to submit a video. More information will be provided about the video at that time.
7. We will announce the Top 3 Finalists on March 19, 2021.
8. One-on-one video interviews will be scheduled with your guidance counselor.
9. The 2021 Student of the Year will be named on May 13, 2021, at the end of our Virtual Crystal Owl Gala.